2013年10月23日星期三

herveleger-13

My Office Outfits with BCBG Power Skirt and Herve Leger  Dress
A couple weeks ago, I wore many of my bandage beauties to your workplace! Two bandage outfits in one week! You've seen me wear BCBG bandage skirts prior to now: Blue BCBG power skirt office outfit and weekend BCBG bandage skirt outfit for examples. Seeing how versatile the BCBG power skirts are, it isn't surprising which i could create another office appropriate look. The Herve Leger dress is probably the one that seems crazy... :) Granted, the Herve Leger dress I wore was essentially the most conservative one I have during my collection. And... ta da! A proper Herve Leger dress that is work appropriate! Everything except the tightness screams that it dress is for a "lady." It's pretty lacey ruffles, not low cut, appropriate length and a muted color. I might link to various other Herve Leger dresses which can be work appropriate, but I cannot find any. :POk... granted it's kind of revealing especially for the butt just because of the way tight it truly is... Whitney Port, from your Hills, also wore this dress in an episode. Unfortunately, it's impossible to find a picture of her there online. :( Nobody at the office understands that this dress is Herve Leger, even so the Herve Leger properties elicit a number of compliments! Somehow I am *sneaky* wearing this dress. lolAnd, the BCBG power skirt outfit! I simply LOVE how beautiful and soft the white skirt looks with pink. You could do a brighter pink for sure whether it isn't for just a conservative job. This Romeo and Juliet pink blouse would come up with a perfect pairing which has a BCBG power skirt. It's super romantic, as well as color is VIBRANT. Also, this soft pink Remain blouse would be best of all while using white skirt than mine above... uh oh... I believe a twinge of shopping urge developing... Anyway, go people wear BCBG bandage skirts or Herve Leger dresses to function? If so, I'd love to learn about your Herve Leger dress or BCBG outfit to operate!

没有评论:

发表评论