2013年10月23日星期三

BCBG Power Bandage Skirt: Office Outfit
So we've shown a BCBG bandage skirt weekend casual look and also a bandage skirt party look. Your next would be the office look! I wore this to your workplace on Tuesday and got a variety of compliments. I really like how BCBG bandage skirts is very versatile (pulled down, pulled up, etc)! Just for people who are curious, I currently have 9 Herve Leger dress bandage dresses. This number fluctuates every now and then as I trade my dresses; waters unmanned . my collection in constant rotation. But, I do not own any Herve Leger skirts. This is due to the BCBG power skirts are too much like Herve Leger for me to justify acquiring the higher end version. Although, it really is worth mentioning that we now have many girls who definitely prefer Herve Leger dress to BCBG bandage skirts! Brand-new the BCBG bandage skirt inside of a few colors including: white, black, black with studs, blue, pink, red... I feel like I'm forgetting some... well you find the idea! lol I enjoy these skirts; they have got this type of sexy high end expect to them!

没有评论:

发表评论